Saturday, June 12, 2010

Celebration Service

Celebration Service



I was glad they said to me, let us go to the house of he Lord

The rich young ruler
Tell story
It was about his heart

Abraham & Issac
Tell story
It was about his heart

Woods Chapel
Tell story
It was about their heart
I celebrate your heart

I celebrate the God who calls
Much work has been done by God always plays the principle role in the drama rescue
I celebrate his love
i celebrate his mercy
i celebrate his forgiveness
I celebrate his grace

All that you have done in last 25 years

I celebrate the people
Young children will learn the stories of the Bible
Youth will have a safe lace to hear the claims of the Gospel
Adults will bring their children to learn, find something good for them
Marriages will have the opportunity to be saved
Those who do not believe that church had anything to offer them will find that they do have a place where they fit in
The lost will be found
The broken will be healed
People will find hope, community, purpose in Jesus Christ

Tomorrow for the first time, these people will sit in this room and seek God
I celebrate what you will do to reach them
I celebrate what God will do to reach them

Let God be glorified
I was glad when they said to me, let us go into the house of the Lord

I invite you now to sing along and celebrate, the house that mercy build.

No comments: