Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It Is A Good Thing Philippians 1 6-26-95

It Is A Good Thing -- Phil 1

We live in a world of violence, anger and disrespect. A world greatly void of love. Softball player screamed going down the first base line.

I am reading this section, this past week, the thought occurs -- this is for Sunday. If you are here and have trouble with this, you probably need to hear it.

Paul is in prison...near the end of his life, writing to one of the churches he started.

Grace and peace unto you.

I thank God for you with joy in my heart. Because of our partnership in the gospel. New members from among your friends, welcoming congregation. You have become our friends.

He who began a good work in you...God is doing a work in this church. Past...present...future.

I love you...God is my witness.

My hope and prayer for you is that: You may grow. Prove what is right. That God may be glorified.

Dear Lord, let them know that they are loved.

No comments: